8 April 2013

Northern Bloggers Meet Up

I usually spend a Sunday afternoon curled up in my onzie or doing revision but last Sunday was different. The lovely Em from emtalks.co.uk/ organised a meet up for bloggers in Manchester. We all headed to the Revolution bar on Deansgate for cocktails, cupcakes and lots of beauty chat. There were a few little stalls set up with different beauty companies and Capital FM came and set up a 'paparazzi' area. There was plenty of time to mingle with other bloggers, get our nails done and listen to talks from Elemis and Xen Tan. At the end we were treated with a huge goody bag full of things that I can't wait to review for you.

Em organised the event so well and the whole thing must have taken so much effort. She'll need a pin to pop her heads with the amount we are all complementing her! The event was a huge success and I'm sure everyone enjoyed it as much as I did. So, when can we do it all over again?

Can you believe all the goodies?!

12 comments:

  1. Looks amazing! Em did an amazing job

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to go to the next one. gutted i was busy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully there will be another one soon!x

      Delete
  3. Wow fantastic job! Looks amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So looking forward to the next one, was great just being able to meet everyone! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! It's always fun meeting lots of other bloggers x

      Delete
  5. It looks like you had a lovely time.. and what an amazing goody bag Em sorted out for everyone :D

    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did! We are so lucky to have gotten so many amazing products x

      Delete
  6. It was a fab event and the goodies...wow! Good to meet you :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I got that much for Christmas! Good to meet you as well x

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! Be sure to check back soon because I always reply. If you need a quick response tweet me @lifeanlipsticks

Feel free to leave your blog link but please don't ask for a follow back or follow for follow. Only follow my blog if you like it and if I like your blog I will follow it, otherwise its pointless.