17 October 2012

Mid Month Favourites

At the end of the month there are so many monthly favourites around so to mix things up a bit I decided to do my favourites in the middle (-ish) of the month. That's just the kind of crazy life I lead!

MUA Heaven and Earth Palette:
Recently I have been really loving the MUA Heaven And Earth Palette. There are 12 well pigmented colours for £4 which is a pretty  good bargain. Its has been so useful to do a variety of quick everyday looks when I am running  late for college, so pretty much everyday!

Mac Creme Cup:
Creme Cup was my first ever Mac lipstick. It is a cremesheen finish so the texture is very creamy and glossy, as the name suggests.The colour is a wearable light pink that I find very flattering on my complexion (ghostly pale with blue eyes and dirty blond hair). For me, its the perfect pink every day lipstick.


Essie Orange It's Obvious:
For my birthday a friend gave me this as part of a present. It's a gorgeous vibrant orange shade that is apparently a dupe for the Chanel Holiday nail varnish. You know when you love the colour of your nails so much you can't help but keep admiring them? Well for me this is one of those colours. Although I find Essie polishes chip quickly for me the colour is so worth it.

Reese's Peanut Butter Cups:
These have to be my ultimate weakness! Which is why I ate them before I had chance to take a photo, sorry! When I went to America last year I ate a ridiculous amount of them and since then I have become slightly addicted. They are so sweet and peanut buttery it is hard to resist and I have weak will power. At the moment they are half price in Sainsburys and you can bet that I'm making the most of it!

Music:
Music wise I've been listening to Conor Maynard's latest song Turn Around a lot for the past few weeks. I got the chance to see him perform a few songs live not long a go and since then I've discovered how good his voice is. His acoustic covers on youtube are amazing! Plus he seems like a nice lad and not too bad on the eye ey!

Thanks for reading x

2 comments:

  1. Haha I love that you included chocolate in your favourites! I love peanut butter anything, Reeses are like my dream come true... lol

    xx

    ferdies-place.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't not include chocolate I eat so much of it! Me too its heaven haha x

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! Be sure to check back soon because I always reply. If you need a quick response tweet me @lifeanlipsticks

Feel free to leave your blog link but please don't ask for a follow back or follow for follow. Only follow my blog if you like it and if I like your blog I will follow it, otherwise its pointless.