17 March 2013

Take Me Home One Direction. Please.

If you're one of those people that hates One Direction then just click away because this post all about when I went to see One Direction on tour. I don't know if people will want to read this but I thought it would be fun to re-read it in a years time and I did say I would do more life style posts.



Oh Liam! My heart skipped a beat when he did that.
 We went to the evening performance on the 16th of March and our tickets weren't great but people had a lot worse. We were in the top tier five rows back from the railing. To be honest I felt lucky to have any seat! Although I am insanely jealous of the people on the floor who got so close to them.

One Direction's performance was amazing- even better than I expected. They get so much stick about not being able to sing but boy they can! It was cute how they still seemed surprise by the amount of people there and how people knew the words to all the songs. And I swear Harry welled up during the slow songs when you could really hear the crowd singing back. Speaking of which I sung my heart out to every single word of song and the girls next to us found it hilarious so I must have been pretty bad. Or maybe it was the dancing that amused them. You can only imagine how insanely loud the screams were. I don't think the Dad behind me appreciated my screams but hey ho. 

The second the boys finished singing what make you beautiful we legged it round to the bus gate to see them leave. There were only a few other girls there so we were right up against the gate to try and see them. Typical teenagers screaming I know. As their bus went past the camera man filmed us so watch out for me on the tour DVD screaming like a maniac with fake lashes falling off. Now that is a reason to get the DVD!

Clearly the man sat behind us didn't enjoy it as much as we did! I don't know how he managed to have a snooze in that noise.
FOTN as proof I started the night looking a lot better than I finished it!
I had an amazing time and if I could I would do it all over again. I'm not usually the crazy fan girl sort of type but I will only be 17 once so I might as well have fun. They come back to the M.E.N in April and I need to find a way to get floor tickets! If anyone knows someone selling tickets to a Manchester or Sheffield show please let me know.

10 comments:

  1. I managed to get tickets to take my little sister on the 6th of April at the o2! You've made me even more excited now! Ive got pretty bad seats but just lucky to have them too! x

    www.hannahheartss.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky you! They're filming that for the movie aren't they? Get excited you will have the best time x

      Delete
    2. Yeah i think they are! Thank you! Looks like you had a great night x x

      Delete
  2. Aaah I love them so much! I went in feb but I was three rows from the back, but it was still amazing! I'm going again on the 4th of April which will be filmed and I'm 8th row, so ridiculously excited! The set is amazing, and 5SOS were pretty good too! Looks like you had an amazing time:-) xp

    miss-tilda.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so lucky! I'm so jealous. Yeah I liked them but the woman that came on first was rubbish x

      Delete
  3. Ahh! I'm so jealous! I love them! I saw them last May on their Up All Night tour, by then tickets for this tour were already sold out!

    keddiescloset.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least you got to see them though! The Up All Night Tour must have been amazing in the smaller venues x

      Delete
  4. One Direction posts are always interesting to read hahahaha!
    I went to see them last year in London(I got the tickets 30 mins. before the show!! and cheaper xD) and I got tickets to see them next month in Birmingham but I had to sell them because I have exams that week.
    Luckily I can see them in May again =D

    Maria xx
    craftyowl93.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are hoping to get last minute tickets to the next Manchester one so fingers crossed. Have fun when you do see them!x

      Delete
  5. Hey doll - thank you for your lovely comment, im now following you. OneD looked amazing your very lucky dear xx

    Take care
    H xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Be sure to check back soon because I always reply. If you need a quick response tweet me @lifeanlipsticks

Feel free to leave your blog link but please don't ask for a follow back or follow for follow. Only follow my blog if you like it and if I like your blog I will follow it, otherwise its pointless.