16 April 2014

Dusted Off From The Drafts: Revlon Raspberry Pie Lip Butter

This post has been sat in my draft box for a whole year so rather than waste it I've decided to post it now. Better late than never!

I'm not normal a bright or dark lip colour kinda girl so I'm not to sure why I picked up the Revlon Raspberry Pie Lip Butter a little while a go. I must have been wanting to get out of my comfort zone of pale pinks but whatever the reason I'm so glad I got it!

At first I wasn't to blown away by the lip butters but this one is a beauty! It's so creamy and moisturising but still really pigmented. The texture means the lasting power isn't the best but it goes a good few hours as the dark colour leaves a sort of stain. After the eating it's a must to reapply unless you want multicolored lips. I love the beautiful berry colour because if it's a dark colour without being uber vampy. My Mum is convinced this a red lippy but in my opinion it's more of a dark deep pink with berry tones.

If your after a moisturizing lipstick for all seasons then it's worth checking out Raspberry Pie. I'm glad I did!


2 comments:

  1. Yay!I really loved reading your post! Hope you'll write more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post. I will keep an eye out for it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Be sure to check back soon because I always reply. If you need a quick response tweet me @lifeanlipsticks

Feel free to leave your blog link but please don't ask for a follow back or follow for follow. Only follow my blog if you like it and if I like your blog I will follow it, otherwise its pointless.