21 April 2014

Home Sweet Home Cafe


On Friday me and my friend Katie went to my favourite cafe in Manchester - Home Sweet Home! It's located in the Northern Quarter which has lots of cute quirky cafes.  Home Sweet Home is an American style cafe that serves delicious breakfasts,  lunch and tea. Its got really pretty unique decor with miss match furniture and quirky little decorations. I wasn't brave enough to snap pictures of the decor but you can click here to see a google picture of the pretty interior.


Her milkshake didn't bring all the boys to the yard 

The star of the show has to be the huge range of incredible cakes! They have loads of flavours like Oreo, Bubblegum and they do a peanut butter cake that I'm desperate to try but I've been 4 times in the last month and they've not had it each time. That's a good enough excuse to keep going and getting more cake for me! This time Katie and I opted for the chocy road cake which is chocolate cake, with lots of chocolate butter cream and pieces of rocky road on top. As always, the sponge was so delicious,moist and light. In my opinion they are the best cakes in Manchester both appearance, variety and taste wise.


I'd definitely recommend going to Home Sweet Home if you're ever in Manchester. I'll leave you with a picture from @HomeSweetHomeNQ twitter of their beautiful cakes. 







8 comments:

  1. nice cake selection and love the layers of cream - sweet indulgences look particularly delicious!

    Check out my latest posts on the Blog and Happy Easter! :)
    AL xx
    RASSP | Coachella Style Inspo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg! The cakes look delicious! xx

    Julie
    www.rainingcake.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!I really loved reading your post! Hope you'll write more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love reading your blog. Great stuff. I am Following now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks so good! Wanna have some slice! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yummy! Love this post. Keep on writing more interesting stories!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks so delicious! Wanna have some slice!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Be sure to check back soon because I always reply. If you need a quick response tweet me @lifeanlipsticks

Feel free to leave your blog link but please don't ask for a follow back or follow for follow. Only follow my blog if you like it and if I like your blog I will follow it, otherwise its pointless.