24 September 2012

Empties #1

It seems like every blogger and their mother does Empties post so I thought I'd be a sheep and do one too. Lets get crack-a-lackin'!


  • Simple Moisturiser- I used this up months ago but never threw it out. I haven't repurchased it because its not moisturising enough any more. It didn't prevent spots like it claims to but at least it didn't cause any.
  • Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturising Lotion- This has no SPF in it so I've been using it at night. It's so luxurious and moisturising that I'd love to get the full size but at £25 there always seems to be something else more important to spend the money on.
  • Soap And Glory Scrub Your Nose In It- I absolutely love this facial scrub. I use it once or twice a week and it really makes a difference to my skin. The next day it is much brighter and any break outs where reduced. I cant find this in Boots stores any more so I bought the Scrub Of Your Life facial exfoliater which I presume is the equivalent. Lets hope its just as good!


  • V05 Smoothly Does It Mousse- I got this hoping it would make my flicky hair look a it more curly but seeing as my hair is naturally an awkward in between it didn't. I kept using it as a heat protector to not waste the money but I wont buy it again.
  • Collection Concealer in Fair- This is the only make up product I used up this month. Its a great full coverage concealer and I already have a new one. A staple in my make up bag! But I am hoping to get the Bobbi Brown Corrector soon as I need something more for dark under eye circles.
  • Simple Moisturising Shower Gel- This is great because its cheap, moisturising and doesn't irritate sensitive skin. I actually like that it isn't scented so it doesn't clash with my body lotions or perfumes!
  • Face Wipes- These are just some random face wipes that I picked up when I was in Thailand  mainly because of the cute packaging. They have been so useful to keep in my bag so I'll be picking up some replacements soon.
Thanks for reading! x

1 comment:

  1. great reviews :) i've just done a soap and glory post on my blog come check it out :)

    love your blog, please come and visit me at my blog and follow back? I'm new and would appreciate any support :)

    rosiebxxx.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Be sure to check back soon because I always reply. If you need a quick response tweet me @lifeanlipsticks

Feel free to leave your blog link but please don't ask for a follow back or follow for follow. Only follow my blog if you like it and if I like your blog I will follow it, otherwise its pointless.